Thursday 19 March 2009

My first post

Well, I made it to the land of blogging eventually. I hope to be able to show some of my craft creations on here and join in some of the challenges on other crafty blogs. I'm not an expert and I don't design for anyone but I do enjoy what I do and constantly wish I had the time to do more. If you like my creations please comment and I will try and visit your blog in return. Thanks to Louise (Crafts Beautiful forum) for helping me to find a nice background for my blog.

Supplies:
Cardstock & Lettering: Basic Grey Euphoria
Teabag tiles: Tiny v.d. Plas
Silk flowers & Buttons: Papermania
I have made these first two cards for our respective mums for Mothering Sunday. I owe a huge thank you to Enjay (Charmed Cards and Crafts) for her teabag folded wreath tutorial back in November which I have wanted to try out ever since and this seemed like a good opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. Hi welcome to blogland you will get the hang of it in no time your card is so pretty. I noticed you live in Ormskirk? I live in Preston Lancashire. Thankyou for entering my Blog Candy Draw and good Luck.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! your blog is looking fantastic well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland Stef your card is lovely , its nice to know you have been watching my blog ....I wondered who is was out there looking in !!! lol
    I have become your first follower so I will be back to see more of your lovely creations
    Thanks for joining my blog candy .....good luck
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete