Thursday 27 August 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #139: A Rainbow of Stars

Two quick posts from me to end the month. After all the hard work (& fun) of organising the wedding we've decided to escape to Cornwall just for a few days before term starts proper! I love the Cornish coast and haven't been for some years so am very excited to be going!

As soon as I saw Patricia's lovely simple sketch for CAS Colours and Sketches this week with its seven stars I was reminded of a rainbow. Then I remembered having a quote on my PC about rainbows and stars and so the card almost made itself!


The background rainbow paper also came from my PC, collected from, I'm not sure where, along my crafty travels. The stars were simply punched and raised on foam pads to follow Patricia's sketch.


Supplies Used:
Punch: Small star (XCut)
Snippets: Rainbow patterned paper, Coloured cardstock

Whatever you're doing this Bank Holiday weekend, I hope you have a good time and if you can find some crafty 'me' space, please do join in our challenge!
Stef x

2 comments:

  1. Quite spectacular Stef! Enjoy your break, hope the weather is kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That designer paper is really neat! I like the rainbow of stars, and the sentiment is perfect. Well done, Stef!

    ReplyDelete