Saturday 4 April 2009

More makes using felt flowers

I don’t get as much time as I would like to craft so I often make things in series as it saves me time. Following on from last week’s BasicGrey challenge I stitched two more felt flowers and made another similar card for my friend Lorraine’s birthday which I also entered into Clare Curd’s weekly craft challenge on DoCrafts where the theme was ‘All Stitched Up’.



I also made a 4” x 4” fat page with a flower theme for a Crafts Beautiful forum swap. This was the first one of these I have made and I really enjoyed doing it. The swap will be ongoing so after a few months everyone that has signed up will each end up with a fat page book.


Supplies:
Papers: BasicGrey Two Scoops
Flower punch: XCut
Felt ribbon, Button & Gems: Papermania

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! I really love the felt flowers!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely felt flower cards Skylark and the stitching looks so effective.

    Thanks for adding a link to my blog candy, good luck xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete