I found it quite tricky to align the 3-layered stamps with each other but I suppose, with practice, I'll improve! Two outline dies were included for the flower and the leaf but TBH it was just as easy to fussy cut them out, especially the leaves. I used pigment inks in three different shades of blue for the flowers and three shades of green for the leaves. I stuck a spare piece of navy paper onto a square card blank, to tie in with the sketch, and played around with the positioning of the flowers and leaves until I was happy with them. The flowers are attached with foam pads, to add dimension, and the leaves have been curled and glued under the edges of the flowers. The sentiment was stamped onto a narrow length of textured mint paper and then adhered to the card blank to form the second band in the sketch.
It might seem a slightly odd colour combination for my subject but I chose them so that I could play along with challenge #108 at Inkspirational this week. I think this combo is gorgeous and actually I think the navy BG really shows off the flowers well.
Stamps: Build-a-rose stamp & die collection (Altenew - free with Simply Cards & Papercraft 149), Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches)
Ink pads: Smoke Blue, Atlantic, Indigo, Sage, Celadon, Turquoise (VersaColor), Majestic Blue (VersaFine)
Snippets: Navy & mint paper/cardstock
Well, that's all from me this week! Thanks for visiting.