Thursday 6 November 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch 98

The second card I have to share with you tonight is one I made at the weekend for my husband Martin's birthday using inspiration from the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge this week.


The background is a piece of patterned paper that I've had for some while and as music is probably Martin's greatest passion it has found a good use! As you can see I've stuck to the sketch very closely. I absolutely adored Lyndal's GD card. I would really like to try and give my cards a little bit more of that edgy, modern feel. Somehow I don't always manage to translate the idea I have in my head into a finished card very well!


Anyway I would like to enter it into the following challenge:
CAS(E) this Sketch: #98

Thanks again for looking!
Stef x

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card Stef...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you pulled these elements together! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete